19 August 2013

Happiness Happens Day 18– Sundays

Sundays are such wonderful days. We slept in, we ate a big breakfast, Jake did a few chores around the house, and now it is time to watch tv, take naps, and rest up for a week of visitors and fun. Normally we would have gone to church, but we aren’t quite ready to open up that can of germs yet. Maybe next week… maybe.

 

The best thing about today is that Jacob is home! Between summer Annual Training and the state of Idaho being on fire, it has been a busy time of year for him. He took a 48 hour pass when Lillian was born so that he could stay with us in the hospital and come home and help us settle in. But then on day 3 he headed back to work. Luckily he gets today and tomorrow off, so we get to have him back for a while.

2 comments:

7aura7 said...

Oh it all sounds wonderful, with your precious little darling there. I hope you get plenty of snuggles and naps

Nathan and Colleen said...

I'm so happy for you guys! I'm sad I wont be around to watch her get big. She's wonderful, good luck.
Colleen