Bringing Lil home was wonderful. Because she was SGA or Small for Gestational Age her pediatrician had indicated he wanted to keep her 48 hours instead of the usual 24. I almost cried. I was exhausted and ready to shower in my own home. Luckily, he changed his mind on the condition that we bring her back for a check up in 24 hours. Agreed!
She wasn’t too happy about being woken up to get in her car seat but she settled back down.
When we got home we laid down and took a nap. Family and friends eventually began to stop by to see her. They seem to think she is pretty great. I would have to agree!
2 comments:
Bwahaha! Love that pic of Doug and Teddi - such proud grandparents. They're adorable! :) And she looks so awake there with Alex.
so happy for you two, three she is very cute and you guys make a great family.
Post a Comment