02 August 2013

Happiness Happens Day 2- Women!

Today I am happy because I have some amazing women in my life.  I have a wonderful mother, wonderful sisters, wonderful mother-in-law, and wonderful sister-in-laws. I have wonderful aunts, cousins, and great-aunts. I have some of the most incredible, caring friends in the entire world, women that I’ve known from high school, from college, from work, and some that I’ve just recently met.

All of my baby related stress has been completely lifted because of the amazing women who are answering my questions, calming my hysterics, giving advice, and making me laugh. I’m especially thankful for the ones who let me call at odd hours of the day or who listen to my crazy, sleep-deprived rants. My phone has been ringing off the hook with calls from colleagues and former roommates who are just checking in on me. I feel blessed!

I have even had the privilege of meeting several more amazing women in the past two weeks because of my time in the temple and at Girls Camp. My ward is full of amazing women and I’m glad that I’m getting to know them better too!

So here’s a special shout out to all of the phenomenal women in my life! And now I’m off to Rexburg for the night to have a little bit more “Girl Time".

No comments: