Okay, so this is more of an update than a happy fact. There’s no baby yet. No nothings yet. Our birthmom has an appointment on Thursday so we’ll know more then. Of course, hopefully Baby Girl comes before that but we’re just taking it one day at a time.
Right now I have a hospital bag packed. I’m planning on spending the night with the baby at the hospital if its allowed. My friend, Amanda, helped me bake brownies today. I will pack these into my bag as well so that I have treats to share at the nurses station. My house smells like chocolate tonight.
I’ve been kept busy today which has kept me distracted. I went into work for a few minutes this morning to put away some more school supplies that I bought. Then I came over and got a visit from my friend, Christian. Then Amanda came over and took me shopping at JoAnn Fabrics. Then we made cookies. Then Alex came over to show me a wetbag that she made. It’s for keeping soiled clothing in. It’s a cute little bag with a waterproof liner. After our TV show we got a visit from another friend, Rachel, who brought me a cover for my car seat.
I’m feeling very spoiled with all of the Love that I got today. It has helped me stay calm and not get too anxious. I also got texts from several friends who were checking in to wish me a Happy Due Date day. As soon as I hear something, I’ll keep everyone posted, I promise!!
2 comments:
Thanks for the update! I had been wondering, but figured if you heard something I would have heard somehow, so I was trying not to be a pest :)
You made brownies for the nurses? You're a superstar! Waiting is always the hardest part. Hopefully baby girl comes soon!
Post a Comment