09 December 2010

Spirit of the Season

It’s the spirit of the season

 

You can feel it in the air

You can hear it if you listen

Everywhere, so much care, like a prayer

It’s the spirit of the season

Filling hearts with love and care

Like a shining star it glistens

 

Everywhere, so much care, like a prayer 

Winter 2010 024

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Oh Katie, I love this post. It looks like you girls had a lot of fun decorating. I loved the last picture of Julia's angel ornament. I want a Julia angel ornamment too.

Unknown said...

:D what happiness.

Racheal said...

I love your tree and your baked goodies look delicious!!! :) Julia's orniment is perfect!

Sara said...

Looks so fun and festive! Cookies and everything even. What an overachiever you are. And I have always preferred angels on my tree, because I have so many. Yours is the sweetest though.

The Cook Clan said...

I love this post!!! Looks like fun!