6 weeks along! It's official! The Idaho Reproductive Clinic told us that we're finally pregnant! We were lucky because we only needed one month of treatments there.

.jpg)

These are the latest ultrasound pictures from last Monday. I specifically asked for the picture of the foot because I wanted to know which limb had been repeatedly jamming me in the same exact spot for the entire two hour drive to Boise. If we had been listening to music, I would have assumed she was keeping beat with her foot, the movement was that regular.
And finally, my sister-in-law Sara came down from Montana last weekend to take some maternity pictures. We had a lot of fun trying to stay warm in the crazy weather down in Rock Creek park. Here is the first of the pictures she has sent me. 
As we prepare ourselves for what is sure to be the most difficult week of our lives, I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who has been so supportive the last two months. We have felt very loved. In my last blog, Crystal commented about leaving us messages. (Thanks Crystal) Please do! We will update as often as we can, but I can't promise that will be as often as you would like. We know you care and we want to keep you informed. Don't be offended if you don't hear from us. We'll do our best. In the meantime, please leave us comments if you can. It's amazing how just a few words from a friend can brighten our days!
8 comments:
Love the baby bump! Thanks for sharing the ultra sound pictures. It so fun to see what they are actually doing inside. I think about you a lot and my heart and prayers go out to you, Jake and Julia this next week.
I love the Thinker pose :) She has a very sweet little profile. I do think of you and your family all the time these days. I hope that this Mothers Day is a day of peace, love, and connection between you and your sweet little Julia. I love you guys!
Love hearing from you! Enjoy your day and cherish all those sweet little movements that are driving you nuts! ;) Can't wait to see you soon! Lova ya, Sara
p.s. Love those maternity pictures! :) My favorite is the one with you holding Jake's tags over your bump. So sweet! You're beautiful!
I cannot wait until you post the rest of your maternity pics because that one on there is AMAZING! Those were some cute ultrasound pictures :)
Link to Sara's photography blog by clicking on her name. There are several really fun shots there. One of my favs is with Jake's dogtags...check it out.
Sooo sweet! We love you guys and wish you the best! Let me know if I can do anything to help with anything.
My favorite is the 'foot picture!' Don't know why. It just made me smile. Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful pictures of you, Katie.
I am spending today and tomorrow rooting for Julia. - Marie
Post a Comment