The sun was shining today!!!! Before I knew it, I had caught spring fever! I am beginning to get very exited about getting out into my new yard and begin planting!!I don't have room for a large garden so I've had to get creative. What I do have is two large decks. One in the back that is shaded all day long, and the other gets partial sun mostly in the mornings. I've decided to create a "container garden" by planting all of my vegetables, herbs, and flowers in pots to decorate with on the porch.
Unfortunately, I don't really know what I'm doing. This week, I'm going to the library to get books, but what I'm really looking for is some advice. If you've ever tried to plant tomatoes, potatoes, onions, cucumbers, peas, strawberries, or herbs help!!!!
I'll continue to update as I begin my new experiment in gardening. Wish me luck and lets all hope that spring is on its way!
No comments:
Post a Comment