13 September 2013

Lillian Grace!

IMAG0430

Little Lillian finally has a middle name! We had several choices that we couldn’t agree upon, so we hosted a poll in our living room. We put out five jars each with a different name on it. Visitors who dropped by got a chance to vote for their favorite.  The leading two names were Lillian Grace and Lillian Kate. 

A few other facts about this little one:

She’s a good traveller, whether it be in her stroller or her car seat.

IMAG0417 Sometimes we go to school, where she takes a nap and I do work stuff.

IMAG0434

Sammy is not too keen on sharing the back seat, but he’ll get over it.

 

IMAG0437

She gets more cuddles than any baby on the planet!!

 

IMAG0439IMAG0426

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She's tiny!

7aura7 said...

She's beautiful!! I love Sammy's indignant look back there. Oh I'm so happy for you guys :) :)

Christy said...

She is so beautiful Katie! You look so happy! I love you and am so happy and grateful that Lillian Grace is a part of your family!!

Grace said...

I approve of the middle name. :)