Phew!!!
Everything is going to be fine. It always is, really. I work myself up into a tizzy worrying about things that are completely out of my control. I need to learn to sit back, take a deep breathe and a long sip on a Coca-Cola and say, "What can I do to make this situation better?" If the answer is nothing, then so be it.
I have been able to schedule in all of the appointments that I needed and the pharmacy came through as promised. The medications may or may not work, but again, that is out of my control. I am going to sit back, relax, and enjoy my Halloween evening.
As a side note, if you or someone that you know is looking for some inspirational reading about infertility I recommend this blog: http://blog.freedomfertility.com
Have a wonderful day!
3 comments:
*sigh* Oh good. I am so happy. And I am right there with you...about the getting worked up thing. It's so easy to do, especially when something is so important or dear to us. Keeping my uterus crossed for ya! (It's quite a feat, but for you...anything!) ;)
<3
BOO for annoying doctor offices, pharmacies, and anyone else you had to deal with! HOORAY it all worked out and hopefully with good results!!
Post a Comment