05 June 2011

Maybe I’m Dreaming. . .

When I woke up today I thought maybe I had dreamed all of this:

DSCN0928[1]

DSCN0931[1]

DSCN0934[1]

DSCN0938[1]

DSCN0936[1]

DSCN0932[1]

Nope, he is actually sitting at the kitchen counter this morning. It’s too good to be true!

DSCN0942[1]

11 comments:

Sara said...

Bwahaha!! I'm lovin' that look on his face this morning. He sure is a sight for sore eyes. Can't wait to see you all in a few days!!

Grace said...

That is awesome! I'm so glad that he's home safe and sound with you. Love it.

Curtis and Crystal Emery said...

Yea! I hope you have so much fun together!!

Racheal said...

Oooh how exciting!!!! :D I was thinking of you this morning and wondering when he would be arriving. Just got my answer, hehe :p Hope you guys have a great time!

Keri said...

YEAH!!! Jack is home and safe. Just in time for you both to have an enjoyable summer!!

Jennifer Eyring said...

So glad he's home! I hope you enjoy every minute of your two weeks together.

Christy said...

How exciting Katie and Jacob! I am glad that you are home safe and sound. Enjoy your moments together! Thank you for your sacrifices for our country.

Unknown said...

I cried when I saw your pictures. What an amazing moment.

7aura7 said...

Wiping away the tears here too :) I'm so glad you guys get some time together. I hope it is a wonderful and relaxing time for you both! <3

M said...

Love seeing Jacob at the kitchen table. How is Sammy getting along with Jacob in the house? Haven't called, said I wouldn't, trying not to. Day 3. :)

The Cook Clan said...

Horah!!!! Seeing the pics of you and Jake hugging actually brought tears to my eyes. How grateful I am for the small and simple things.