Today I have a funny story for you all. At least, I think its funny. You see, our house has this great big family room in the basement, and when we first moved in I suggested that we use the space for a nice, big quilting frame that I could keep up all year long. Jake thought that was a bad idea and that we should get a pool table instead. So, we got a pool table. And I am very glad. Look at how useful it is:
Just last week I used the pool table when I hemmed curtains for a friend, and when I worked on binding a quilted table runner, and then when my sister-in-law and I worked on making skirts! So, thanks Jake! I really enjoy using this great workspace to help me cultivate my sewing talent!
P.S. Frank likes it too!
7 comments:
You are right Katie, it is a great work space. I have used it a time or two myself, and the best part is it can occasionally be used to play pool. Jacob is a genius!
I am SEW happy for you too! I think it's an excellent space for sewing! Love that fabric, by the way. I hope you have something fun planned for it! ;)
That is really funny!
Ha Ha! I love it Katie! Can I come play and sew too?! Very nice!
That is absolutely hilarious! I love it. I was using our desk as my sewing space, and Jeremy eventually got me my own desk. It's amazing how much space a sewing project can consume.
Love it!
Nice!!!
Post a Comment