28 April 2011

Easter Basket

Well, since the blogging world is full of Easter basket chronicles I thought that I would add one of my own.  Instead of Easter baskets I did Easter packages!

DSCN0886[1]

This was Easter Package Central! The spare bed was covered with Easter eggs, tissue paper, toys, and candy!

DSCN0887[1]

Zsolt and Anara’s package was soooo much fun! There were Peter Rabbit books and glow stick and Peeps and stuffed bunnies that smell like chocolate!   Fun times!

DSCN0890[1]

Jake’s package was the most fun to put together. It took over a hundred eggs to fill one large shipping box. Each egg was filled with chocolates.  The best thing ever: the camouflage Easter eggs! They even came with little army men to put inside!

Happy Easter everybody! 

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh yes! I'm so glad that you were in cahoots with the Easter Bunny. We very much enjoyed our surprise! You're the best Aunt!

Unknown said...

Cute!