17 May 2011

Season Finale Week

This is the week of season finales for all our favorite TV shows as they prepare to take a summer vacation. If the entire week continues in the pattern set by Castle on ABC last night I am pretty sure that I will not live to see Friday. It was almost too much for me to handle. I mean, the ending where Castle holds Beckett, can I just say WOW! But more than that, it was the scene in the airplane hangar that really did me in; the crying, the compassion, the overall tenderness and horror of the whole thing was overwhelming. I won’t give anything away because everyone should look it up and watch it. With a box of Kleenex. And possibly a defibrillator – just in case.

Okay, well now it’s time to settle in for NCIS on CBS. I’ve watched the previews about a million times and if anything happens to Ziva I will NOT be okay. I’m just saying. Ooh, but maybe this will be an opportunity for Tony and Ziva to realize their true feelings for each other. Keep your fingers crossed!

Thursday night is Bones on FOX. Don’t bother calling me between 8:00 and 9:00 because I will be screaming at my television. That’s what I did last week anyway. Not words, just screams. And in the tradition of season finales this ending has to be bigger and better than the one before it so we know it’s going to be GREAT/Absolutely Awful!!

Then we’ll have to go an entire summer before we can see all of our favorite characters again. Eek! How will I possibly survive?!

 

It is quite possible that I put too much energy into my television watching. Maybe.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh dear! I was so scared that you were going to give something away on Castle that I had to stop reading, go watch it, and come back. LOL! Cliffhanger!! Can't wait till Thursday. It's going to be wonderful/agonizing!!

Jake and Katie Schwabedissen said...

You seriously did that? LOL. I'm so glad that you loved it too. Can't wait for Thursday!!

Curtis and Crystal Emery said...

So, I loved this post because I am the same way-I love my TV shows!! I don't mind them ending if the dang weather would get nice. Enjoy your last week of excitement :)

7aura7 said...

I can totally picture you screaming at your TV :)

The Cook Clan said...

So fun! I however I'm very much looking forward to the ridiculous show of the Bachlorette. :)