07 March 2010

Preggo Pics - mostly for Sara and Laural

It's really amazing to me how much I seem to change every day. Here are some pictures from the last few months.
Week 11 -- I was pretty sure there was a bump. Haha! My pants still buttoned! What was I thinking?

Week 17 -- Okay, NOW there's a bump!


Week 21 -- Today! This used to be one of my favorite outfits. It's not quite as flattering anymore. Sad day!



A few people have come up to touch my belly but not many. If that happens to me, I'm sure it will be later when I'm much bigger. I'm feeling pretty good though. I've only gained about 7 pounds and one of those is all baby!
Jake loves my belly. He talks to it and rubs it all the time. We are both sooooo excited for next Friday when we find out if it is a boy or a girl!!!!!

7 comments:

Johnny and Jenette said...

What a cute little bump! Yeah, it's wierd when you get bigger and stangers want to rub your belly. I can't wait to find out what you're having! My vote is girl!

Kara said...

You look so great Katie! It almost makes me want to be pregnant again! I loved it when people could tell I was pregnant but I wasn't huge and no one was asking "Aren't you about ready to pop?"

Sara said...

Yay!! Pictures for me! I KNEW you loved me. HEE! You are so stinkin' adorable! And that belly is so cute. You tell me new niece hello for me. Give her a good pat and tell her Aunt Sara loves her already. (Aunt Sara? Ugh! Sounds like Lady and the Tramp) Love you guys!

The Cook Clan said...

That is so exciting! I think that outfit is super cute! Maybe when you get a tad bigger we can snap some maternity shots??

7aura7 said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute!! :D Thank you SO MUCH for putting these up! You really do look VERY good. You're doing a good job of growing that baby :)

Shamaine said...

YAY!!! I love pregnant pictures! I'm so glad you put some up. I can't wait to hear the gender. I'm glad things are going well!

Tara Johnson said...

Looking beautiful girl!! I love the bump!