17 February 2010


I have come to the conclusion that there is a goldfish doing backflips in my tummy.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I was so excited to see an update from you...and then....that was it?? Hehe! Made me laugh out loud though. You're too cute! (I wanna see a pic of that tummy!)

The Cook Clan said...

Lol, isn't is such a fun feeling!

7aura7 said...

awwww, how fun :) This is when the pregnancy starts to get a little more rewarding. You know, I was never very convinced that there was a baby in there. Goldfish would probably have been more accurate. Even after the delivery, when they handed her to me for the first time, I thought "they must have switched her with whatever really came out; there's no way I could have made this."

Keri said...

EXCITING! I think that is the best! Can't wait to hear what you guys are having. I hope it isn't a goldfish!:)