Notice anything different between them?
Well, in the first picture Jake is a Staff Sergeant and in the next he is a Sergeant First Class! That’s right! He got a promotion! I am so proud of him. He works hard to make sure that the job gets done right, and I’m not the only one that has noticed. He definitely earned that praise.
His promotion has earned him not just an extra rocker on his rank patch, but also a lot of extra responsibility and status. His new official title is Battalion S4 NCOIC (Non Commissioned Officer In Charge) of the 1-148th Field Artillery. This pretty much means that his is the Senior Supply Guy who is in charge of all the other supply guys in the Field Artillery Battalion. He is working mainly out of Pocatello now, which means a lot of commuting back and forth and sleeping in his office, but I think that once we establish a routine and he becomes familiar with his new duties he is really going to love his job.
I’m proud of you Sweetheart! I love you! xxoo
5 comments:
Yea Jake! Are these the exact same pictures? I was sitting there looking very close for the differences :) like one of those games! Congrats though, pretty awesome to get promoted.
That is so awesome!!!! Congrats Jacob!!! It is so nice and definitely cause for celebration when someone actually notices the good things you do and the positive influence you make!! Congrats again!
Haha Crystal! There is actually a difference in the pictures. The rank patch on his chest has an extra bar on the bottom. It's called a "rocker".
HORRAY for Jacob!
The biggest difference between the two is the big smile in the second one!
Post a Comment