I really didn't mean to disappear for over a month. When I said I was taking a break, I didn't actually mean from blogging. I guess if I’m not blogging about babies or school I don’t have much to say. Actually that’s not true at all. I just don’t have enough time to say it!! So, I will update with some pictures.
Right after Thanksgiving, Jacob helped me decorate the house. It was so nice to have him home to share in these holiday traditions. He even put lights on the outside of the house for me! In the dark even!
Jake completely spoiled me at Christmas time. Not only did I get a Nook Tablet and some cookware, I also got this little treasure.
We went to Albuquerque, New Mexico for the New Year. It was wonderful! It’s always fun to spend time with family!! For more pictures of our trip there please visit Sara’s blog here.
And now it is 2012! School is back in session as usual and life is settling into a good routine again.
More posts to come in the near future! Seriously, lots of posts!
No comments:
Post a Comment