12 September 2011

Say What?

This may become a regular feature on this blog. Keep in mind I type these as I see them, spelling and grammar are the student’s- not mine!

Question of the day: When is spelling important?

Top 5 Answers:

5. when you right a story, when you do a aplickation, and when you read a book.

4. Spelling is importent when your wrighting.

3. when your at a stop sign

2. on friedays

1. On the weeks with 5 days.

 

I think I may have my work cut out for me this year.

4 comments:

Curtis and Crystal Emery said...

I am not a teacher and yet I want to teach those kids the mistakes they made! How does that not drive you crazy reading that? hehe I love these posts.

Thompson Family said...

That is great! Oh how I miss teaching middle school! Keep the posts coming so I can live vicariously through you;)

Sara said...

Whut? SPeeling is importint?? I dont no why. Exsept at stop sighns, I alwuys spell good then.

7aura7 said...

Oh wow :) You're going to be a miracle worker!