19 March 2011

Out of place?

A while back I pulled into my garage and noticed something a bit odd. Then, as I was sitting in my car the other day talking on the phone and looking around, I noticed something else that was odd. Let’s play a game to see if you can find them too:

Picture 1:

DSCN0787

Picture 2:

DSCN0880[1]

Did you see it? If not, let me zoom in a little bit and help you out.

DSCN0788

DSCN0881[1]

Yep, you saw that right. There are pickles with the gardening tools, and butterscotch pudding boxes on the lawnmower. 

So here’s the story: One night  rushing home late from the grocery store in January one of my bags broke as I lifted it from the car. Groceries went everywhere! One jar of pickles even shattered onto the cement sending juice and glass all over the floor. It was late, and I was tired, so I swept up the glass and pickles, picked up all of the groceries that had rolled under the car, and went inside.  I vaguely remember picking up the unbroken jar of pickles and setting it aside while I was cleaning and I guess I was so busy looking at the floor I didn’t even look at the lawnmower.

This is just one example of how crazy life has gotten at my house lately. I seem to be losing my mind just a little bit. 

I might not have noticed they were missing, but I sure am glad to have them back! Pudding or pickles anyone?

1 comment:

7aura7 said...

:) What a nice combination! Mmmmm.
I have to admit, I found coolwhip on our fireplace the other day. Darn my husband and his absent minded ways... actually, that was me. Shoot!