01 February 2011

Silly Time–Make Up Your Mind!

Okay, I need some help from my science-fiction fan friends.

I am really confused about the concept of TIME.

clock

Today is the first day of February.

Part of me is saying, “What the heck. . . it’s already February? Wow! Where did the time go?!”

But another part of me is saying, “It’s only February? Why isn’t it, like, April or something? Sheesh, this year is taking forEVer!”

Please explain.

6 comments:

Grace said...

I think if you read some Isaac Asimov, you would be sufficiently confused enough that you wouldn't worry about time anymore :)

Keri said...

Happy Really Short Month! February's 28 days will go by before you know it and then you can actually say..."I can't believe it is March already!"

Unknown said...

i felt the same way while jake was deployed. what a pain.

The Cook Clan said...

Hmmmm.....I'm afraid I'm no help at all! I think the same thing sometimes!

7aura7 said...

How is your weekly movie night goal going?

Sara said...

Time: Your best friend and your worst enemy combined. Does that make it a frenemy? Bleh! I hate that word.