22 August 2009

Pictures of the house

So I've finally gotten around to taking pictures of the house. I am almost completely done unpacking, and so now that the house looks half way decent I decided to let others see it.

The upstairs rooms are the only ones that are decorated. Actually, I haven't finished the dining room yet but its getting close.





The Dining Room



The Basement:

(Sara -- please notice the blank walls!!!!!!!!!)



Jake in his lair.


I'll post more when I have some time, and as I get them decorated. The boxes in the basement are full of books that are waiting for book cases that are on back order. When those arrive I will no longer have any boxes in my house!!!!!!

6 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

You're house looks so nice and big!!!! We miss you!!!! :(

Jake and Katie Schwabedissen said...

I miss you guys too!!!! Tell everyone that I say Hi!

Johnny and Jenette said...

It's so cute! I love it! Congratulations! Much more roomy than your last house.

Sara said...

Wow, it looks so great!! I can't wait to come and help you hang stuff up! I feel much better now about it :)

7aura7 said...

I LOVE the hardwood floors, the spacious rooms, the huge basement, the beautiful kitchen... Yay! :) (Thank you for the pictures.)

Betty said...

I am so happy for you! The house is beautiful and so roomy! I am sure you will have fun decorating the downstairs! We do need a new address so we can come visit when we come that way! Love you!
Grandma Betty