Laural --

Laural was one of my very first roommates and we are still good friends even though we haven't seen each other in quite a while. She insisted that I take audiobooks with me on my drive and am I glad that she did! Thank you Laural! Artemis Fowl was great.
On my way through Rexburg I decided to stop and see some friends/roommates from my last semester at school. My visit was a surprise but everyone was nice enough to take time from their busy lives so that we could catch up. I'm sorry that I couldn't stay longer and see more people while I was there.
I could probably go on and on about everyone but I think I'll just post some pictures . . .
Grace -- I'm so excited that you're going to be a mommy. You're adoreable.
Jennifer -- I'm still planning on seeing you this year. You'd better come visit!!!
All together now --
More pictures just for fun --







6 comments:
You're so sweet :) I needed that. You're the best!! I'm so very glad you had a safe and fun time!
(Where the HECK did you get that first picture?! I thought I'd gotten rid of that on your laptop!)
Hehe, I have pictures that would make your hair stand on end. But I won't post them. And for your information I think you're beautiful and I love that picture. It's a favorite of mine!!!
Oh how fun! Aren't old friends that you can still gab with the greatest?? I'm so blessed to have some in my life as well. I'm so glad you made the long drive up here!
Yea Katie! Thank you for the suprise visit. IT made my day. I miss and love you so much. We made some good memories! I will never look at a rug the same.
Happy Anniversary today!!!
The email I have for Jake came back and I don't have an email for you. Could you send me those?
Kitty
I so enjoy these blogs that my grandson's wife's are posting on! It keeps up on what is happening in your lives and I feel close to you. Isn't technology great!! You are in our prayers ALWAYS and we Love you!!
Grandma Betty
Post a Comment