27 September 2008

Paul Newman- we'll miss you!



A Tribute to Paul Newman






Paul Newman died today at age 84. The first movie I ever saw him in was Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. I fell in love. He was a very talented actor and shall be greatly missed. (And who can resist those eyes?)

4 comments:

Aloha said...

This was news to me. I am sad. Thanks for leting me know
Kitty

Chad, Rachel, Paxton & Paizley: said...

Hi Katie! I found your blog and added it to my short cuts on my blog. My blog is: www.seiboldfamily.blogspot.com
You'll have to see pictures of Paxton!!! How are you doing??

7aura7 said...

It's a great loss. Those eyes make you understand Elizabeth's plight in that movie :) Hullo, you

Hailie said...

I am sooooooo glad you did a tribute to Paul Newman! No lie, I was about to put a picture of him on my blog, when I looked at yours first. Hilarious. I still might, but maybe I will just look at yours.